Hi there! My name is Robin, yes like the bird! My parents named me Robin because when my mom was pregnant with me my dad discovered blue robin eggs in a nest outside our home. A little about myself...I have been married to my husband Tyson for almost 18 years. We met a few months before my 17th birthday. We have two children, Madison is 18 and Landon is 15 I grew up right here in the Shenandoah Valley and I've never left! We live within 30 minutes of most of our family and I love that! Family is super important to me!
I have always loved photography! Before everyone had smartphones, I was always the girl with the camera just trying to capture life's moments! I don't have a lot of childhood photos of myself, so once I was older and could take my own photos I took as many as I could and I've never stopped! Now I enjoy capturing life for others!
* Jesus! I have known Him my whole life and without Him I'm not sure how I would survive!
* Family is everything to me! My entire life I knew I wanted to be a mom!
* STARBUCKS!! More specifically a White Chocolate Mocha!! I go there so often, the baristas and I are on a first name basis!
* Young Living Essential Oils! There are SO MANY uses for them! They go everywhere with me!
* Family Dinners/Game nights. I love it when we are all together! It could be my family of four or a whole group of family!
* Music! There is always a song in my head!
* I also love to sing but not usually in front of people. But, you better believe that if I need to get your toddler to smile that I will bust out a tune of Baby Shark, Mickey Mouse, or If you're happy and you know it!! Haha!
* My front porch swing. We have a covered porch and I love to just go sit and listen to the birds. It's so peaceful! I call it my happy place!
* Home cooked meals and clean laundry. My husband is fabulous at doing both! I'm so thankful for him!!
Congratulations on your new little blessing! This session is all about capturing that newborn goodness and is best when photos are taken between 3-14 days after birth.
A lifestyle session means the focus is on your natural connection as a family. I still provide guidance and posing, This is not the traditional stand in front of a backdrop studio session. This type of session allows you to be fully present in the moment soaking it all in while I capture it. I will bring a few props and swaddles. Mainly your home is the backdrop. We can use the baby's nursery, your bed, your living room or even outside if the weather permits.
investment begins at $400
This session is a lot of fun and all about you!! My goal is to capture your personality! Do you play sports or have any interest you want to include? If so, great! If not, then that's ok too!
Senior packages include access to an online digital gallery where you can easily download, share and print all of your high resolution digital files. No hidden fees, no required purchase minimums and no secrets.
I have 3 packages for you to chose from.
All packages include a personal online gallery where you can easily download, share and print your images.
investment begins at $350
A portrait session can include family, maternity or engagement session at a location of your choice.
My goal is for you to have a fun and relaxed time! I will capture both posed as well as candid moments. If you have any ideas that you would like to include that's great! I would love to hear them and capture your vision. If you don't have any specific ideas, no worries I have got you covered! Package includes access to an online digital gallery where you can easily download, share and print all of your high resolution digital files.
investment begins at $350